Sunday, February 28, 2010

MY DREAM THAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE

Dream is an ambition which makes us inspired in studying. A single- word that makes us successful in the future. Each of us have our own dream that we want to achieve. A dream that will make our life wonderful in the future.
My dream is to become a successful nurse someday. A nurse helps or take care sick and injured people. A nurse also go to medical missions to help the poor that are sick. He/ she always care for them and that's what I want to do. When I was still young, I thought of becoming a nurse. I like to cure other persons especially my parents and family. I like to take good care of them if they are sick. And I knew that when I was still young, they always taking good care of me when I'm sick. Even if they are busy, they make time just to make me feel better.
I'd like to achieve this dream of mine to be successful in the future and to help my parents for sacrificing just to give me an education.

No comments:

Post a Comment